Land of the Lost Pictures
[ Main Characters ||
More Characters ]
Pictures from individual episodes...
These pictures were made by LOTL fan Jeff Hartman. The descriptions of what is in each picture were also written by him. In this episode, Will is given the choice to use Enik's dimensional doorway to go home, or to stay in the Land of the Lost and save his injured father. This is the sequence the doorway passes through as it moves through time and space.
1. Opening up to a view of the front of the Lost City.
2. More of the same view of the Lost City.
3. Look! The sequence is beginning!
4. More of the same view of the Lost City.
5. Stock footage of Grumpy
6. Nice, wierd moon
8. Intro Grumpy
9. Intro Grumpy
10. The bridge
11. Intro Spike
12. Moon and stone arch?
13. Tar pit?
14. Hmmm, Arizona?
15. This is the image it eventually stops on.
18. Waterfall, not toilet-blue water though
25. Cheesy 70's light effect
26. Cheesy 70's light effect
27. Cheesy 70's light effect
28. Looking up through roof of cave/crevasse with trees
29. Under waterfall? Rain?
30. Close-up of campfire?
31. Neat, smooth rock formation
33. Thunderstorm, very yellow
34. Lake with pine trees
35. I see red
36. Hall of pillars... Egypt?
37. Bees! What were they thinking?
38. Sunset on a lake
39. Close-up of branches?
40. Foggy forest?
41. Adobe houses
42. Archaeological site?
43. Close-up of stones
44. Screaming Dinosaurs - looks like from a book or something
It's going so fast, that no one would ever know...
45. Close-up of stones
46. Triceratops - looks like from a book or something
47. Dew on spider web
48. Triceratops - looks like from a book or something
49. Triceratops - looks like from a book or something
50. A road?
54. Crevasse turned 90 degrees?
56. Crevasse turned 90 degrees?
58. A road?
59. Close-up of stones
61. This is the image it stops on.
62. Waterfall, not toilet-blue water though
63. Looks like a hand coming out of water or something (close object)
64. This is the image it stops on.
67. Close-up of stones
70. Close-up of stones
73. Get your kicks on Route 66
77. This is the image it stops on. Yeah, right, it's "my world, my
time..." How can you tell? What's the difference? And anyway, do you see
the floor? Nope... :) Go ahead and jump in!
78. Where's my guitar?
The Pylon Express
The Board Game
Mosey on back to **Operation Space Nut**!
Pics From Other Krofft Shows